-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
22 Comments-
-
-
-
Second stanza, first line, did you mean “you’re”?
The repetition really works. And the shield me stanza is so clever and just rolls off the tongue.
Good, good piece of writing.
j. -
-
The interesting thing about this one is that, depending on how it’s read, it could be a woman or an addiction. Very clever use of words here, my friend!
-
-
Some people shy away from a poem that’s composed of rhyme. I’ve always felt that there’s a finesse to it that has to be refined like a piece of art. You have that quality. It speaks volumes, Damian!
-
The lyrics are so lovely, I feel the intensity of the emotions…the push and pull, the thrill and the ache. and the repeated chorus of “sweet novocain” lingers like a haunting, addictive melody. I’d love to hear you sing this. It’s beautiful
-
I sense there is more to this than presently meets the eye .. Good luck with production .. I suspect it will do well ..
Neville 😎👍
-
-
Jacob erin-cilberto and
Green are now friends
-
emmagreen and
Bobbington are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Jacob erin-cilberto and
Fia Naturie are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal





Nice one, Damian. A beautiful women can put a man under a spell that makes him forget any pain.