• Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Stop TIme For You

    Give me a chance as horses prance.And time will stop,let's fly.You could also stop mine,I can't deny. I will pause time for you.Whenever you feel sad and cry.Time tends to fly fast. But let's pause tonight.And we could watch the moon...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    He is huge than his body

    His lips are thin for his salivated full lipsHis forehead is large than his what he has with in bodyhis shirts doesnt fit in well for his broad shouldersHis legs are large to fit in his bones that are...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    I see as I do for you

    every thing I do i just do so that our troubles are gone Every hardwork I do i just do so that our work results in good things Every sacrifice I do i just do so that our sufferings are gone   Why...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    Your protrait

    Your portrait, I miss so dearlySeeing you my time flew through minutes to hours and then to yearsWaiting for you my clock moved the hands from days to decadesliving with you what will happen, will the seasons go beyond to change...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    You!

    Let it burn Let the entire world obliterate With every course, crass and fallacy You have thrown at me I will rejoice in the destruction That is, you. On the wings of innocent white doves You are the soot that stains the feather No matter what is...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
Angel
@fallenangel194

My Recent Posts

Own It

New Here

New Report

Close