• Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    Am a flower

    I saw him last year With his naighty side face He saw me till I see himHe woke me up from napAnd stood their watching me I opened my eyes and saw himI just gave normal glanceSoon i see him are you...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    Is this the life you....

    Life you go through i see no man is facing  It changed your way of rhythm in poetry It changed the life which you love to live You are overburdened with troubles from birth that hurted your family   Does a man gets fucked...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    Sacrifice

    Nowadays woman evil desire has grown to that extent that they lie with anyone to get their evil motto to get fulfilled. Woman is ready to cheat husband, get abortion, few woman killed kids to get sexual desire other than...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Harriet-Jacqui xx

    Harriet-Jacqui xx wrote a new post

    Are They Really Me? LIVE

    Are they really me? Do they look alright?Should the frames be black? Or should they be white?Is the glass too dark? Is the glass too bright?Should I wear them now? Should I wait till night?Is this really me? Do I feel alright?Should my...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Usha

    Usha wrote a new post

    Dear Husband!

    Dear Husband,  People not only loved me, but missing me, they left me with beautiful memories, that didnt fade but left me with good understanding. I think because i loved them truly so they never forget me.  I had to hurt...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
Angel
@fallenangel194

My Recent Posts

Own It

New Here

New Report

Close