-
Fia Naturie posted in the group National Poetry Month
The Key
When did you get the key to my door
It’s been locked for so long
I remember when I put the bolt and nail it to the floor
Fear and hurt infused the metal like a song
You inserted a key
Turned it to the right
I stood before you
I the softest moonlight
You really looked at me
Realizing what I was w…Read More
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! Another excellent write with magnificent storytelling my friend. This is an amazing read and I really love how you nailed the personality of our feline counterparts. Awesome series brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) posted in the group National Poetry Month
April 10th — The Night of Running Cats and Star Eyes
April 10th begins at dusk.
It is not a daytime day.
It belongs to the hour
when the sky bruises purple
and the first streetlamp flickers
like a nervous prophet.This is the night
when all the cats in the neighbourhood
wake up from their daylight disguises
and remember who they t…Read More -
Harriet-Jacqui xx posted in the group National Poetry Month
The Blue Pool
A young man sipped limoncello, in a bar in the village square,
He was lonely and heartbroken, you would often find him there,
His heart was filled with sorrow, he felt twisted and torn inside,
When a waitress in a black dress, came and whispered as he cried,
‘Do you know there’s a blue pool, born out of the mountain str…Read More2 Comments-
While I fancy myself a romantic, I think I will avoid this Blue Pool. I have loved a few times and may never love again, but I think I do not want to play the fool. Her pool is enticing, her lips warm with arousal, but dear lady, I will remain on this stool. Sorry HJx, I hope you don’t mind where my mind went as I read your poem. -Curt
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. Excellent write that gives me musing vibes my friend. You know how I dig your musings. Amazing work as always. Appreciate you, Cuz.
Damian
-
-
That last line is a stone dropping into the pond. Solid slap of reality. Doesn’t stop us reaching, does it?
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
BSavvy
@bsavvy
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Angel
@fallenangel194





What a subtle erotic poem Fia. The key turns, oh the possibilities!! -Curt