-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
Perfect! You going to do vocals for it?? Do it!
This is a catchy, lovable song! I love it! You did great! -
This is catchy and I loved how you ended it.
Being a home for love is such a lovely thought:)
Singing about it is even better! -
Ana 1 ana 2 ana 3 ana 4 Wooooo yeah There are things I wanted to show
so I took off my clothes and then…..Well….anyway, not bad lyrics.
I’d love to hear a melody to it. Nice one Fia. 🙂
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) posted in the group National Poetry Month
April 11th — Ladders, Snakes and the Art of Forgetting
April 11th arrives
like a board game spilled across the floor,
ladders leaning toward impossible heights,
snakes coiled in patient spirals,
waiting for the moment
you think you understand the rules.It is a day of ascents and descents,
of sudden rises
and quiet collapses,
of c…Read More -
Usha wrote a new post
-
Usha wrote a new post
-
Harriet-Jacqui xx posted in the group National Poetry Month
Hiya, I’m away running a forum on marketing for the English writer’s circle where I’m Treasurer, w-y-b?! So, have a lovely weekend and beware, if there’s… A Man, in The Room
There was a Man, in The Room,
I could have sworn It,
A Man, in the Room,
I might have borne It,
Or was It just a Boy,
Some worn, discarded Toy,
A shattered,…Read More - Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
BSavvy
@bsavvy
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Angel
@fallenangel194





oh beautiful Fia I can feel your giving heart here so lovely ❤️