-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I have seen my grandmother in my dreams. To see in real it’s scary. I liked the line to reign better than serve.
My grandmother she is in her 87 yrs and constantly when I cry she says don’t cry for past your life is ahead go live.
Now I still cry but my tears heavy they roll in my eyes falling drop by drop
Jessy Jacob ❤️
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) posted in the group National Poetry Month
The Star That Sneezes the World Apart
17th arrives
with no warning,
no prelude,
no gentle clearing of the throat.It comes as a sneeze,
a sudden, violent expulsion
from the lungs of a star
too ancient to care
about the consequences.One sharp burst of light,
one cosmic exhalation,
and everything nearby
is scorched into a…Read More -
D. Ignatov replied to the topic What do you want to talk about? in the forum General chit-chat
I want to post another one of my four books here. Why? I don’t understand. Because… I can.
Let’s pretend everyone cares and vote in the poll I created in the “Activity” section of my profile.
https://starsrite.com/members/ignatov/activity/
It’s beautiful. Even has pictures. LOL - Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
BSavvy
@bsavvy
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Angel
@fallenangel194





wow lovely one this write really made feel this is deep ❤️