• Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Time (part 1)

    Is it time I guess it’s time for me  to give you information you see Because I don’t know how I was going to work this day Everyday is not like yesterday I know that you’re surprised I decided to do this at this moment Why I...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Fia. An excellent write with lots of layers my friend. Congrats on writing for 30 days straight that couldn’t have been easy. I don’t think I could do it. Appreciate you, Cuz.

      Damian

      • Thank you Damian. Well, I actually did this poem free verse on the street walking to work. Its longer than this but I stopped here.

    • The inevitable impulse. The opening – “Is it time / I guess it’s time for me / to give you information” – creates a tension between the inner calling and hesitation. The subject doesn’t decide: time decides for him. It’s almost an involuntary confession.

  • April 30th: LOVE at Last Bite

    April 30th arrives
    with teeth made of twilight.
    Not sharp,
    not cruel,
    just precise,
    the kind of bite
    that ends a month
    without drawing blood.

    It is the moment
    when April leans in,
    slowly,
    deliberately,
    and takes its last bite
    out of everything
    you thought this month was.

    A bite of memory,
    a…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of Lizz

    Lizz wrote a new post

    The Sweet 69

    ME: Your breath teases my thighs, warm and inviting, I lower myself slowly, heart pounding with raw need, 'Gonna make you beg for my taste,' I whisper, playful fire in my eyes. My slick parted folds hover, aching for your hungry mouth.   YOU: Fuck, your...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • The Lurker and the Birthday That Won’t Die

    April 29th begins with the quiet truth
    that life is a lurker.
    It hides behind doors,
    peeks through curtains,
    waits in the corners
    where the light forgets to reach.

    It watches you
    with the patience
    of something that knows
    you’ll eventually turn around.

    And then,
    as if the day nee…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Ignited

    You threw the match on gasoline
    It was always flammable
    It’s stable if not bothered
    You did it, though
    You struck the match
    Watch it light
    Then threw it.

    Did you doubt it would light?
    Did you want to see if it was destructive?
    You knew it was
    The temperature is hotter the closer you get
    I advise you to stay away
    Let the…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
Angel
@fallenangel194

My Recent Posts

Own It

New Here

New Report

Close