-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie posted in the group Published Authors
-
Damian DeadLove joined the group
Published Authors
-
Poetspeak joined the group
Published Authors
-
Styxian wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
-
This is a new read for me. Love against all odds.
Truly an epic love journey.
It’s the one thing that withstands the test time if you’re lucky.
What a great way to end my evening:) -
A hauntingly beautiful elegy of love and war. This poem folds devotion and devastation into one breath.
I love how the moon becomes witness, both executioner and promise, while the language blurs history and intimacy into something timeless.
The tenderness feels earned, sacred even, amid the ruin.
-
The moon being involved in love stories and poems etc is perhaps cliche’ by now. Yet, it is such a motivator with its presence.
Although I am ex military, I prefer to write of kinder things usually. The things that will save our souls perhaps. Hope, etc.
Thank you very much for going back to this one. It’s always been one of my favs of my own. It needs some work, but I do like it.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026




Damian people cannot see until it is too late and unfortunately….We are there. Excellent write.