-
Fia Naturie and
Audrey are now friends
-
Fia Naturie and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
-
Drieks joined the group
The Art of Poetry
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
19 Comments-
-
-
-
I know exactly what you mean Sam.
Seems like it’s a common issue for men and woman in long term relationships, particularly if over a certain age.
Most of my older male friends often wonder where their Harlot went and was replaced with Mother Superior.
It too will.pass …. everything does. -
-
-
-
I was just joking… ok but if I give her the poem… ill probably end up in the street… Can I crash on your sofa then? You did this… so you will have to let me stay with you…
-
-
-
-
I’m bad about giving advice. I kinda agree with Naajir. I’m curious what went wrong. But I liked your poem.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026





Time…It takes time for her to come around. Nice poem