-
Broom changed their profile picture
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
10 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you like these stories my friend. It’s therapeutic for me, helps me understand where the wheels fell off at certain points in time. My first portrayals of Joey G, were always in a negative light. Guess I was still mad, still am sometimes. But as I dug deeper I realized I couldn’t tell an accurate story without showing some good times every now and then. Little glimpses where we got it right, even if only for a bit. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Sadly it’s not to scale
It’s not the size of the wand it’s the magic in it…so most men say
I do have quite a long tongue though.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026






Thank you, Will