-
thoughtsdie and
Still Crazee are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
17 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
All I could do was smile at the cleverness of this allegorical vibe.
One of my favorite poetic alleys.
Sexy, sexyNaaj
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026






hello dearest Benny this is beautiful yesterday my daughter and I were buying potted flowers and she held up another and said what about this friend when we made our choice she buckled it up in the back seat and smiled at me… for her I would have taken them all home ❤️