-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Phenomenally penned, Fia. This was a powerful write my friend, I think our soul is our mind. It makes sense to me anyways. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
The Heart & Soul is everything to a person’s existence. The brain is just there to put it into words. Great piece Fia. xo
-
-
KristinaX and
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS are now friends
-
Drieks wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Drieks. Into the book it belongs! Love the wordplay and phrasing my friend. Nice flow as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Damn, Fia. This write burns hotter than a thousand suns my friend. I’d need to build an Igloo just to cool down after reading this one. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Mmmm!!!! Yes Fia, I do enjoy a nice toy 😉 this was spicy and positively delicious. Keep em cummin!!
xx
~P.G💋 -
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026





Great write Fia.
I think we’d agree we aren’t our bodies.
Somewhere in the spaces between our cells , our atoms, is our consciousness…but that’s not us either.
We cling to our notion of self but really are non self.Nothing.