-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
7 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
This is so true! It always seems to me that nobody loves poetry except poets. And we couldn’t breathe if we couldn’t write…
-
Beautifully penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! The life of a writer my friend, you described it perfectly. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Fia Naturie and
NAAJIR are now friends
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
I agree with, Speak. I busted out laughing when I read his comment. Great write, Keith. You oughta start your own card company, your motto could be: “I write what you’re thinking, but don’t have the balls to say.” Has a nice flow to it, doesn’t it? Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026

The Screaming UT18
- September 22, 2026




Its a thought few people look at closely. Our skin walks us through the world & experiences so much, tells so many stories. And that last line…truth