-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I am madly enthralled and peaked by this loveliness. The depth is Everything. Umph.
Gentle man, thank you for whispering this one upon us❤️
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
You’re anything but boring. You know that. I understand what you meant in your comment to Fia. I shun that endless stimulation too. I don’t need it.
I enjoy your writing. -
at least you are content to be yourself I go to lengths just to get away from self part of me drives me crazy 💕I think I might be split personality I can hear internal voices that drive me mad sometimes….
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Broom and
Alexandria are now friends
-
Broom wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
I loved this so incredibly much my friend. The intensity of passion and her sorrow and then the stranger named compassion taking her in his heart just touched mine deeply. I am moved and touched.
John
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny







this is beautiful dearest Benny 💕