-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
hello dearest Benny this is brilliant I am a different kind of personality and I can testify the person I was is not who I am this is really great 💕
-
This is so deep. You have a way of making people think.
I am ever-changing, but I still remain true to who I am.-
Thanks Alexandria for your lovely comments.
Sometimes I think my words sound a bit preachy but they are never meant to be.
💋
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Our minds can take us on a wild ride and it’s out decision to do so. The unknown will often intrude and fall on us like rain. It’s the not knowing of something and fearing the outcome that gets us.
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I have a collection of driftwood here with me. Because I couldn’t get over the beauty of something untethered just floating along, becoming weather & all the more beautiful for its age & travels. This one made me smile
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny








I hope I never have to rely on AI to write for me. Sometimes I’ll use a proofreader to correct spelling and punctuation but that’s it. The human element is what makes poetry real. The compassion, the anger, the love, the empathy, and even the laughter are all something that made men and women write poems in the first place.
The future is scary being we won’t know what’s real and what isn’t.