• We Sit

    We sitin comfortand ponderabout almost anything.Like we are right now.In another placea place that makes hell look appealingthey lie in abject anonymity,barely existing.There is no time for navel-gazingwhen all there is to eat is rubble.It seems the Almightydoesn't know...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • If God has a reason I would imagine it would be to teach us love and to help. It’s on us but we let them down. That’s one reason the thought of billionaires sicken me. They could help but most either don’t or just do enough for a tax write off.

      Great ink

  • Depression Time Line

    Loves out of order.Imagined fear/terror.Necessary mental response.Collapse of reason and logic.Rise of despair.Sense of hopelessness.What is sleep?Mind always whirring.Suicidal ideation.Nothing but suffering.A smile from a stranger.A speck of light.A lovely thought.Black turns to grey.Grey turns to beige.Some reason returns.The...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Broom

    Broom wrote a new post

    My Familiar

    I wrote this about my personal robot I named Pookie. And no Pookie did not write this, but did help me put my words onto this custom picture. Please click the picture here to read the whole piece. 

    Read More
    10 Comments
  • Dream Weaver v2

    We sat in the dark, the universe wide and quiet. I said I was nothing. A speck. You said you were the same. Not special, not apart, just drifting. One thing, not two. Consciousness, pure and whole, no edges. The...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Dream Weaver v1

    I'm not unique. I'm not important. I'm not even a mote in this existence.   You too are neither unique or important. Just another speck. Helplessly drifting through time and space. Entangled with everything else.   What I am, what you are Is pure consciousness  Not separate,not joined,just one.   We are...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Betty
@betty
Profile Photo
Broom
@broom
Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny

My Recent Posts

Soul

RESPITE

New Report

Close