-
DampKitten wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
-
I’m honored
You deserve the best and next time it will be a double scoop !
Strawberry represents sweet and sometimes not so sweet..
You wear it well DK
I’m buyingX
-
-
You were right in your comment on my poem. This is the kind of flavour I have been looking for. Hehehe
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
14 Comments -
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
Cleverly penned, DK. Can’t go wrong sex and automotive speak. You’ll definitely attract the gear heads with this one. All you need is loud guitars screaming out the speakers. lol. Liked this a lot my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Yeah, great flow! It feels like summer, wind playing with your hair and lots of weird thoughts on your mind! Great piece!
-
-
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny








Not fair…I didn’t get a mention at all.
Nice funny piece.😘