-
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
Hello Everyone.
I want to thank all of you for joining StarsRite. As we move forward, you will notice items on the site being changed and improved to give you a better writing experience. I have created this group in order to address any issues and suggestions you may have regarding the site’s future development.
We will endeavor to answer…Read More
-
Fia Naturie created the group
News and Suggestions
-
Damian DeadLove and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove and
Debbie are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Time is ticking away as we sometimes sink deeper into the abyss. I found this relatable to a great many people. Nice work.
-
I felt compelled to come here and find out where you are coming from .. I assure you I was not disappointed but conversely, I was glad I did .. Muchly enjoyed my fine literary friend .. Neville 😎👍
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I’m glad you enjoyed the journey. I’ve always let my writes tell their stories. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group







Outside the circle all hope is lost. Jump in my circle.
This is good Damian