-
Drieks and
goldenmyst are now friends
-
Benjamin Scraps changed their profile picture
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Knight wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I used to think the same thing… now I don’t know…. I think we are screwed.. AI is probably going to do that as well…
-
Thanks for reading.
AI can’t get hold of you and ring your neck. Not at the moment. If AI could grow food and distill alcohol, and turn carbon dioxide into oxygen, and if AI had control of it I would be scared. But I know humans can live away from screens in a tribal way.
Regards JamesRegards James
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Knight
@knightscapes
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
My Recent Posts

A Perverted Pennsylvanian Alliteration
- October 1, 2026

Sunny Days
- May 1, 2026






Brilliantly penned, Fia. He wanted hell not knowing, what level he was going to get. Nice ending as well. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian