• Profile picture of Green

    Green wrote a new post

    The words

    sometimes the words come to you and although you do not know them they ask to be written and there they are as if they were always there living inside of you the expression of things you did not know had names  

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Yes, they do, and it’s a marvelous thing when it happens. For me, “forced writing” usually fails, so I really love it words which seem to have lived inside come flowing out. You describe the experience well.

    • That is so true. You summed up my thoughts on how things just come out of nowhere,

    • Right now, the words are not coming for me, but I will read and comment till they come back. I like this

  • Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Born To Be Wild

      Once I played small, belittled myself  In order to make others feel great  Nodded, while my heart screamed NO  Agreement at any price Worked without charging money My self confidence pretty low  Doing favors and putting others first A matter of course for me Always there, always...

    Read More
    18 Comments
    • Yes. The good things about you should never be the things that you are used or abused for. I love how you still are all of the things that you were before, you’re just not allowing anyone else to have control over it.

    • You should speak up. Never suppress what you want to say.

      • You are absolutely right! We should always speak our truth. Non-violently but without holding back! Thanks, Angels! Love and light!

    • I love everything about this poem. It’s plane to me that your passion is unequaled and unequivocal.
      I dream, lovingly, of dancing with you under the moon, long hair flowing and both of us in purple wispy silks.

      • Thank you so much for your awesome comment, Jim! In our fantasy we can do anything we want. And the best thing is that our fantasy inspires our reality and our reality also inspires our fantasy. Love and light to you, my friend!

        • My pleasure, (so to speak), Elke.
          I noticed that wrote. “plane rather than plain”. oops! 🙂
          I love your take on the topic; fantasy reality.
          My thoughts are starting to have a very fulfilling time as I write here, so ~ Thanks!

    • Powerfully penned, Elke. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I can relate. I was also a people pleaser before I stood up for myself.

      • Thank you for sharing your personal experience in your kind comment, Tim! Great that you stand up for yourself and speak your truth! Peace!

    • I was never a people pleaser and probably never will be. The only ones I have respect and love for are the few that give the same to me in return. The rest can go fuck themselves! I love this bold write. You stand tall, showing your strength and determination. A marvelous and powerful piece. xox

      • Thank you very much for reading and commenting, dear Keith!
        I have always felt that you are an honest man, true to yourself and others.. That’s a great attitude.
        Respect! Xoxo

    • A friend once told me “Not everyone deserves your soft.” I am who I am, but they have to prove they deserve the best of me now. I’ll always move with compassion, but if we don’t take care of ourselves…who will? I burnt my filters too. Totally feeling this one!

      • Thank you, dear Willow, for sharing your personal experiences. We can only give to others what we have given to ourselves first. Self-care and self-compassion are the best preconditions to be kind and helpful towards others.

  • Profile picture of Green

    Green wrote a new post

    Buh Dum Dum

    you are the song I used to listen to that went dah dum  buh dum  dum I will carry it with me slowly forgetting it some small part of my brain remembering the lyrics until I stumble  again upon it with my music on shuffle and hear the chorus that once I  loved

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    bouquet

    a shaded afternoon, a flowering treestanding beneath her a giant bouqueta divine promise one day you'll marry meromantic understanding in a momentI'm too small currently perhaps when I growshe provides me an oasis from the sunshinea place to contemplatewe...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Green

    Green wrote a new post

    Still

    I still think about you I know I don’t have the right But I said I cared and whether you realize it  or not I consider that a promise

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • Hi again, Lady Green 🌺

      One most important aspect of relationships, I’ve learned, is: whether it’s a wedded, loving, caring, and/or friendship that’s merely casual, etc; is that they come with no guarantee, whatsoever.
      I’ve always subscribed to the notion that the more one puts into anything, the greater chance of succeeding.
      But, and this is a big “BUT” … after stubbing enough toes, weathering too many heartaches, etc; it all too often becomes more and more arduous to offer all of one’s self so freely and hopefully. We tend to become a bit discouraged, reluctant, and weary of who, why, and when we do.

      “Still,” our need to care, love, and give, to be cared for, to be loved, and given to keep us continually revived, and we persevere … albeit, a bit wiser from each “promised” broken vow.

      Yes, I, too, believe when you say, “I care,” it’s a promise, and a promise is a promise, after all, until you wear out don’t anymore.
      Beautiful Free Versing, Green … got me t’thinkin’, and love it! ⁓ Rascal🖌

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Knight
@knightscapes
Profile Photo
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace

My Recent Posts

Sunny Days

Iku Turso

New Report

Close