-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Numer0-un0 and
KristinaX are now friends
-
Numer0-un0 and
Fia Naturie are now friends
-
Broom wrote a new post
7 Comments-
“when she makes homemade baked mac n cheese” I love when they do things with being asked. Beautiful piece
-
My friend, your words here made me very happy. Loved this. Your sunshine and joy reached me here. And I am most glad I read this today.
John
-
Numer0-un0 changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Bobbington
@bobbington
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing
- July 27, 2026

Chapter 14: The Survivor
- July 27, 2026





Deep gratitude, my friend, Her. This was an imagined life of a real person I met on the streets of Cartagena, Columbia Christmas before last. She and I embraced for a picture. She was such a sweet lady of African descent. She had a warm smile and I felt the warm vibes from her heart. This is how I imagined her life.
John