• Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    Happy Marriage Anniversary

    The days will come and pass by,      Soon we will meet the end of life        For the short halt till we are here,        I look up to you as my soul's...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    Dirty Dreams

    Yesterday while sleeping tight, i had a dream in night,,That a sweet princess will bloom and join me, to boom,,The story goes this wise, a full moon on a river resides,,All dicks were gathered there, all lusting pussies in...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    Buddha Tree

    Of course those are beautiful sights,Merely seeing whom bring soul to an enormous delight,,Here there everywhere are mystic mights,But once a while god puts onto you his light,,Do you see that tree standing like a buddha?,"चितभंजन-सरल-शांतिमय-सुधा",,Neither a god nor...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Pinnacled

    The fresh snow is a blanketsealing in the worldas each moment is unfurledso I may examine its flowLong remembered rainsalong with renewed painsforget all of their regretas they now come forthLike snowfall in the northto claim the new daybut...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • A spiritual poem on the slopes upon which we ski in life. You have the perfect rhythm here that makes for inspiring poetry.

      John

  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Wanted

    I want to be wanted I don’t need to be needed I wish to be wished I don’t require to be required I crave to be craved I never asked to be asked  I love to be loved  I never liked being liked Is it too much...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Profile Photo
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Profile Photo
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Profile Photo
Bobbington
@bobbington
Profile Photo
uma summultima
@summultima

Groups

Group logo of National Poetry Month
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Group logo of News and Suggestions
News and Suggestions
Public Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing

Chapter 14: The Survivor

New Report

Close