-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
1 Comment-
Deep gratitude Visions. Indeed, these feelings I think many Americans and people from other countries have in our day and time. And I believe Lady Liberty, meaning the spirit of America, will rise triumphantly, because I believe we the people will not be subjected in the long run to the yoke of tyranny. I appreciate your comment truly and greatly. Thank you from my heart and soul.
John
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
magichearts wrote a new post
-
magichearts wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Bobbington
@bobbington
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing
- July 27, 2026

Chapter 14: The Survivor
- July 27, 2026




I’m a sub until I turn around. Yessss. that is correct. Nice piece.