-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Dammit! I wish I could get the bookmark to work for me! Consider this one well & truly bookmarked! The muse is a sly creature…never know which road she’s gonna lead you down. But she always seems to do right by you, my friend
-
-
-
-
Broom changed their profile picture
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
9 Comments-
DAMN! So fucking raw! Love it. I’m a huge fan of a woman’s honey pot. Such a rush when you know it’s time for you to orgasm. Nice description. A like & bookmarked P.G. xoxo
-
Lusciously penned, P.G. Seductive, hot, and sticky sounds like good times my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
10 Comments -
ReggiePoet and
Willow are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts






This is truly beautiful, Damian.