-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Cipher wrote a new post
2 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
1 Comment -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
As a former redhead I had to smile at the redhead reference. The chill you build in this is palpable. But where would we be without our muse? Mine can be a technicolor bitch but I’d be lost without her. The places you take us, my friend…
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts





I remembered this one, Keith. This was one of the first endings you threw me a curve. I did not see vomiting while dancing to Foreigner. I like them as a band. But they did have those power ballads. lol. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian