• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    To Be A Dude

    To be a dude for 3 days...I'm not not going to identify...I'm going to stiplify that...something I can never haveis a long wiggly magic male wand!A dick. A cock. A pussyslammer.Call it your Willy Wonka. I don't care.I don't...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Penis envy in poetry….. how wonderful.
      Funny as well.
      😘

    • Hoi hoi
      The Netherlands is a kingdom. If you don’t ask why, I don’t have to answer.
      Not everyone is as enthusiastic about it.
      Let’s leave it at that.

      Both his parents were cruel. As they named him Willem-Alexander. Dyou think he has a chance of peeing his name in the snow!?!
      So, to soothing a bit (suggestion from the spelling police…..) it’s not only the women who have to suffer.

      Bringing my talent is OK, but bringing my empathy is better. That is what I am trying to do here.
      Lovely write!
      Kind regards, Gus

    • It’s not always great. Imagine being with a girl you’ve been wanting to f**k for a while. You finally get the chance, you purposely take things slow, you make foreplay last as long as you can stand, then just as you’re ready for insertion into that heavenly paradise, you go limp from nerves.

      NO!!!!!! NOT NOW!!!!!

      Oh yeah, it’s happened. Even porn stars have suffered from the embarrassment of it. 🙂

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    Tie Your Whities

    Tie your tighty whities...Tie your tighty whities...- Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree (Parody)-------I'm comin' home...I've sucked them all......I sucked every dick...licked off every ball...Now I've got to know if I can blow yours, too...Let me...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    Thirst

    ThirstIt's so fucking hot. I'm a cactus... desperately seeking fluid...He says he's the best and that no woman can resist him.That I will quiver and shake.He's "The King At his Game".My inner and outer A/C in on high.Quench my...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Glad you’re back and posting erotica.
      💋

    • This was quite creative. How he… the conceited king shriveled and you arose to be queen and well replenished off him, haha. Love it!

      Daniel
      Gothic-Surrealist

    • I can see your disappointed with men from this and your previous poems. Scars can go pretty deep and disappointment can be frustrating. But your expression is always deep in itself. That’s what writing is for.

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    ...In Pink Satin

    ...In Pink SatinTo the tune of...NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN (Moody Blues)--------------------------‐Femboi in pink satin...with pearls in hiz ears...motioning deftly...to the other sweet dears!He sees hiz beauty...but thats only hiz eyes...all the cis people...see a rainbow disguise!There's no longer a...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile Photo
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    34 Members
    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close