• Profile Photo
    Paula Jobi
    @paulajobi
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    When I Die

    When I DieI wantto bedreamingwhen Idie sothere isno pain.I wantto stayinsidea happydreamforeternity.I wantto explorea prettygame worldwhere Ican winprizes.Milkshakesfree lunchesconcert &movies ticketsnew teethnice clothesa cuddly puppyI DON'T WANT MY CORPSE RAPEDOR FONDLED BY PERVERTS!!!Is that too much to ask for?

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    Writing Pain

    Writing PainMemories written...sometimes fly away...others burrow...deeper into my psyche.Meds frustrate...rather than calm -engrams triggered!My screams aretiny chirps...Help (chirp) Me!

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • I did! Not my typical piece.

    • You aren’t you on meds. Nobody is. Some have no choice. I get that. But I don’t understand living in the most medicated country on the face of the earth.

      I hope you find power in your battle 🌼

    • No, meds only confused me. Not taking any psych meds right now. I have to have control of my inner demons on my own. This was one of the last I wrote near the beginning of year. Before radiation and surgery. When I was thinking of just ignoring the doctors completely. Which I didn’t. I even broke free of caffeine. Off it completely.

      • People are amazing. Especially when we amaze ourselves. Caffine, you didn”t just kick the craving, you kicked the habit of having it. We don’t think we’re strong until after the work and pain of seeing something through. Caffiene and meds – you’ve got grit.

        Good on you! 🌼

    • Sometimes all we can do is write about it and let it come out as it will. What you said here was so relatable to what it can feel like when you really want to write it out but are also still dealing with whatever is going on.

    • Powerfully penned, Paula. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I agree to try to go without psych meds and using the arts and writing to be therapeutic. Me personally, there’s some I need. Writing will always be my number one therapy too. Keep strong, girl. Your therapeutic writing is paying off, I love it!

      Daniel

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    When I Was Queen

    When I Was The QueenBradley and I were playing dress-up...About 20 years ago, I think...We were about 30 years old then.We both knew he was gay.It was a short term friendship...both of us between men...We just hung out together...except...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    A Squirrel

    A SquirrelI have a cute visiting squirrelHe came back today, climbingin my window and getting eyeballedby my imaginary cat Spot.I think he sees Spot because theyseem to play. But, don't rely on thecrazy lady. I know the squirrel is...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close