-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Adelphina wrote a new post
17 Comments-
Hello, can I interest you in a Frankenstein type guy? LOL.
I love when you get all voracious! This is a dare ya write, you know!
Okay okay. Enchanting write, Vampira! I love the aggressiveness of it, the baring of fangs and display of an appetite for human consumption…
It’s super well done and well timed for the coming season. Perfecto! -
-
-
Even though I am not a huge fan of Halloween, this is pretty cool .. in fact it’s bloody much better than that .. Neville 🐈⬛🖤🐧😎👍
-
Nev, amigo!
When I think of Halloween I remember getting on the tailgate of my dad’s truck with my friends to go trick or treating.
Some of my best memories. We would do each other’s makeup and have a blast. lol
There are a few neighborhoods in my hometown that still go all. People will park a block away and walk with their kids up and down the neighborhood.I’m glad you enjoyed the write! Now go take advantage of all the awesome chocolate varieties on Halloween 🎃
Snickers & Twix! Even the Reese’s peanut butter cups are cool:)
-
-
-
-
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
7 Comments -
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS posted in the group ”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
On our group “BACK TO POETIC BASICS” we’lll soon be covering anything poetry anyone wants to address.
We will meet here once a week each Wednesday beginning October 22nd, 2025. Our first session will begin with the Sonnet.
If you would like to get a headstart, checkoutAnd, if you watched the…Read More
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS and
S. Libellule are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Ellie
@wafflenose
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Adelphina
@adelphina
Rosie C
@rosie415
Location
Dallas






Yes, she is better than having a cat.