• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    HIT BY A TRUCK

    HIT BY A TRUCK(This is Joe's true story. 11/4/11.)He left work at rush hour. He had tocash his paycheck and get home. They needed food and diapers. Money was tight. He couldn't afford a car. He walked.Down the street...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    HIBERNATION

    HIBERNATIONI have a windowless closetin my apartment that Isometimes lock myself inand use it as a deprivation chamber.I know that sounds weird butit shuts me off from all stimuli.Locks are on the inside.I have my knife with meI use...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    OUR LIVES

    OUR LIVESThere's something happening here...  It's all of us. What is your kink, perversion, addiction or mental illness?Do you cope with alcohol? Drugs? Sex? Are you addicted to food?Do you gamble? Are you afraid? I can go on!  You...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Paula

      This is a similar themed piece to one I’ve been trying to write for ages.You’ve done a great job asking question about the decisions we make.
      We both know every action starts with a thought and that’s where the mind comes into play.If we’re fully awake and listening,our minds will see what the consequences of our actions will be.
      I for one try to remember “no harm to any sentient being”, not always easy do.
      I believe if a person’s intentions are good then, regardless of the law or societal norms, their actions are good.

      I’ve preached enough, when all I wanted to say was….great write.
      🙏

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    FALL CAR RIDE

    FALL CAR RIDEI was about 8 yrs old...Mommy and the stepdad decided to borrow a car and drive to Ohio. Probably to score pills and weed. Maybe worse.The exhaust was loud and thecar stunk. The inspection stickerswere 2 yrs...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • OUR FIRST ’BACK TO POETRY BASICS’ SESSION:
    “LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING THE ENGLISH SONNET”
    by Richard W. Jenkins
    © 22 Oct, 2025

    DETAILS OF THE ENGLISH [Shakespearean] SONNET
    (taking notes for reference is a very good idea)

    A bit of interesting and awakening study is ahead, but it will be for this first time only in order to fami…Read More

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close