-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
3 Comments -
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS posted in the group ”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
GOODNESS, TFT!
Now, THAT is a proper Sonnet … it’s obvious you’ve done your homework.
Your creativity sparks, emotion sings, and diction dances. And, I like your use of elision. Could use a bit’a punctuation.
See critique and edits below:I said I don’t do THIS. POems that behave (STRESS-STRESS / a count long)
that count their beats and…Read More -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Hoi hoi
Love this one.I went to a lezzie bar (one of the first in Amsterdam) with a lady friend of mine. It wasn’t really common for a guy to be there and my bum was lovingly slapped by some of the women on their way to the loo.
That’s why I know that there is always something going on in the loo.
My idea for you would be to drink a little less and love a little more. Love as in making love.
And never give up trying for happiness and very good writes….But hey, it’s only me. I read your writes no matter what.
Kind regards, Gus
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Ellie
@wafflenose
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Adelphina
@adelphina
Rosie C
@rosie415
Location
Dallas






Fun read. I liked the cotton candy reference