-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Wow! I’m speechless. My father died of dementia and this is a bit scary to read being I can relate to it. Noy only in what I saw from my father but others around him during hospital and rehab visits.
I’m glad you didn’t leave. You’re too good to hide your writing.
Thanks so much for the dedication, Paula. 🙂
-
-
Paula Jobi and
Tim are now friends
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Ellie
@wafflenose
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Adelphina
@adelphina
Rosie C
@rosie415
Location
Dallas




This post was formatted with nice even lines but
when posted – this is how it ended up. All uneven
lines. Usually I go back and fix it. It’s a pain to do it. I left it this time to ask if anyone knows WHY this happens?