• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    Update

    Battling an horrific double eye infection day 12.

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • ~———————————•§•———————————~

    SESSION THREE
    Wednesday, November 11th, 2025
    This session will be on the Free Verse form.

    ~———————————•§•———————————~

    FREE VERSE

    Because its unrhymed without a set meter or syllable count, the Free Verse is considered the most versatile poetic forms, but to be powerfully effective, t must flow smoothly…Read More

  • Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Full Moon Night

    Full Moon Night    Tonight When I dance around a bonfire Wild, unrestraind and free Dressed only in starlight Blame it on the moon!   Tonight When I chant ancient rhymes Sing the song of my soul To the rhythm of my heartbeat  Blame it on the moon!   Tonight When I roam the...

    Read More
    14 Comments
    • Great write Elke….the moon has a lot to answer for but not quite as much as our minds.🙏

      • Thank you very much for reading and writing such a kind comment, dear Peter! I think Lady Moon doesn’t address our mind in the first place. She speaks directly to our heart and soul, and inspires our creativity and intuition.

    • The perfect piece for our extra bright sister above! How you began each cinquain with “Tonight” is very momentous, with an unexpected surprise at the end. This made me smile an ol’ cheshire grin. Wonderful write!

      Clay

    • OK – It’s your fault. It was a great night for a naked dance, So is tonight. Wish you were here. 😉

    • Beautifully penned, Elke. Excellent write my friend with great flow. The words dance to the beat. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I’d like to speak in defense of the Moon… 🤣

      Sappho, I love how your dance around the bonfire leads to the fire of passion and that you take full credit for your desire!!! I think we humans have always loved howling at the moon and our desires for intimacy. May our howling and intimacy make the moon shine full and bright!!!!

      Curt

    • Yes, dear Curt, in full moon nights the atmosphere is filled with magic. Our hearts are wide open and ready to give and receive love and passion. Let’s make magic happen!
      I bow to you with gratitude for your constant, supportive comments and for sharing your thoughts! 😊🙏🏼

    • Hahaha, nice, makes us ask ourself if wiccans were the original hippies, tight

    • Oh! If we had reading lists, this would be on it! The passion, the whimsy, the movement…amazing! Absolutely a keeper!

    • Thank you so much for your awesome comment, dear Willow! My deepest gratitude 🙏🏼

  • ~———————————•§•———————————~

    SESSION THREE
    Wednesday, November 5th, 2025
    This session (by request) will be on the Japanese Haiku form.

    Haiku 俳句
    (by Western rules)

    An unrhymed Japanese poetic form recording or expressing the essence of a moment, that at fist blush might appear to be quite simple, yet is far from it. Still, it is far l…Read More

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    FIRST HUBBY

    FIRST HUBBYFat boy had a perverse kink.He liked to feel blood drippingon to his balls when he got a BJ. That meant a punch to my nose.He would shoot twice as muchand twice as hard and be twice ashappy,...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • I sure hope this is fiction! Fat or not, this guy is a sad excuse for a man. I’ve never understood why some men treat their wives so terrible. A mistake I’ve seen in my life is that of assuming the children of a bad person will be bad, too.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close