• Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace wrote a new post

    Feral

    I don’t soften when it’s you.I go feral. The sheets disappearthe moment I feel you near.Only heat remains,thick, animal, undeniable. My body leans forwardbefore permission,before thought survives. Your touch finds me.Something ancient wakes.No patience,no civility,only wantcracking open my chest. I close my eyes...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Thank you, Gus. I’m glad this one met you like that. And your hunger for the next makes me smile. 🙂

    • This is exact, in that it leads the reader with a daring promise of heat, without scorching their eyes and ears with blatant words. It’s like lingerie verses naked; Make them yearn first, build the hunger.
      You accomplished that well.

  • Profile Photo
    Welcome Group
    Public Group
    31 Members
  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Curly Grace

    Curly Grace changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Beatrice's Inferno

    I would love nothing more than to burn the manuscript! It has always been an honor and a joy for me to be Dante's muse. But ever since he began working on his new piece, which he has titled "The...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Hi,
      Nice to see your prose version

      Jessy Jacob

    • Wow sappho the description you use instead of the normal everyday wording is exceptional. Sorry it took me so long to read this amazing work.

    • Chère S/Chère E.,
      Ahhhh…, another one of your gems!
      Hope this finds you well. And I specially hope that you do well under the circumstances!

      In a Zelt, I don’t get to check on all the goings on, and now I regret I’m a
      ‘Little’ late.

      You write the most intriguing stuff!
      Petje af/Hut ab!
      Keep them coming please.
      Warmest (in all senses of the word) greetings, Gus

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Adelphina
@adelphina
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Location

Dallas

New Report

Close