-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
-
-
hello dearest Sam the artwork looks like Sid the clown from a Rob Zombie film the poem is deep we can only be our best and recognize when we fail to do so…I wish I was a better person and I take steps every day to try sometimes finding myself slipping thinking with regret I failed but I think it’s when you quit trying you fail… great write ❤️
-
Straight to the point … I feel like we’re already doomed. Then I read something like this and realize not everyone is evil. Small reminders that humanity still exists is a beautiful thing.. I was scrolling and noticed you have poetry chapters? I’ve never read anything like that so I shall definitely backtrack and check them out. This site seems very versatile with many options I’m not used to. I love that.
-
-
Broom and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026




I feel like this everyday. You have penned a feeling many can relate too.
Regards
James