-
Fia Naturie joined the group
Welcome Group
-
Fia Naturie posted in the group Welcome Group
Welcome to StarsRite. I am so sorry that it took me a while to say that. We are building a wonderful community here. I see that we are leaving comments and thumbs up on peoples posts and that is fantastic because we are all here to share, support and to be seen.
Thank you all. -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Interesting, fake people reveal all their truth as a form of deception.
I like the form and how you type certain words in different fonts. Cool
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026







Cryings good for you/us.