• Profile Photo
    Daniel Long
    @gothic-surrealism
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Tomorrow

      If I were to  Drop dead Tomorrow.   Will anyone Remember  In sorrow?   Would it  Even make A difference?   Does it matter? Or am too insignificance?    Would anyone  Even Notice I was gone?   Will they Remember  The song.   I lived Or the words I sang?   I lived  As if there Was no tomorrow.    All the Words I wrote  Are all so hollow.   I tried to leave An ink...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • A poem I posted back on DUP (Deep Underground Poetry),transferring it here for all to read..

    “”Ghost Groom””
    On a dark,brooding night.
    There was a haunted mansion in sight.
    They say it used to be lively and fun.

    Until they got killed and the killer ran.
    The dusty windows drive you in.
    Making you want to go inside.

    You make your…Read More

  • Hello,I just came here from another website for poetry that’s getting deleted soon,and I was suggested this website as a replacement. Where can I ask or read on how to do things,such as post and review things?

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus Changed their profile cover

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Profile Photo
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins

My Recent Posts

Embark

Celtic Mist

New Report

Close