-
Bluevelvet and
JusTim are now friends
-
Cipher wrote a new post
5 Comments -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
9 Comments -
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Damn, the last line is like a lid slamming down on a coffin after the rest of the poem. Actually a very valid reminder in this world
-
Wow, this is a wild ride you have taken us on with your poem! Your socially critical observation of this world is brilliantly penned and enjoyable sarcastic!
-
-
-
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026





I wish I could put this on a reading list. I have yet to get the bookmark to work. Beautifully brilliant, this is