-
DampKitten wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
-
-
What? You put gerbils up your ass, not bunnies. Go to YouTube and pull up Killer Bunny Scene on The Holy Grail. It’s only two minutes. Be warned. It’s brutal.
Anyway, Adira… Butt Plugs. Let me tell you about butt plugs. It’s what’s on the inside that matters. I’m thinking rechargeable that doubles as a blender. Make the tail interchangeable. I wonder if they have a snap-on variety pack. Animal of the day.
-
-
-
Daniel Long and
DampKitten are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Hell’s Cooked Chicken (Character Personality Collaboration)
- September 28, 2026

The Moaning Floor (Forbidden Taste)
- September 23, 2026




Oh my……on another life I’d love to just have a coffee with you.