-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
uma summultima and
CasketSharpe are now friends
-
NAAJIR and
CasketSharpe are now friends
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Keeping eyes on the road, don’t let the noise distract. But sure as hell make some of your own!
I’m thinking Adira needs a bigger mirror… 😉
-
-
Damn! That’s what I’m talking about, Naaj. Powerfully penned my friend. Spilling truth. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Hell’s Cooked Chicken (Character Personality Collaboration)
- September 28, 2026

The Moaning Floor (Forbidden Taste)
- September 23, 2026





Big thx for the support, hun.
I had to repost this just to remind myself
to not lose myself.
I’m glad this vibe resonated with you.