-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
Hi Fia, I’m curious about the “new_post_by_friend” will it stay showing up like that or is it temporary? The reason I ask is because I’ve not seen this quick preview who it’s by before I see the notification posting as you stated. I stay guessing which friend it was. Thank you in advance
-
-
-
Pandy and
S. Libellule are now friends
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Pandy and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Nick DC
@nickdc
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Hell’s Cooked Chicken (Character Personality Collaboration)
- September 28, 2026

The Moaning Floor (Forbidden Taste)
- September 23, 2026




thank you lovely Fia for all you hard work I am grateful 💕