-
TreeMap Changed their profile cover
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments -
-
Broom wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
-
-
However requited, in one way or another, is happy, to say the least.
I wrote a short story I posted here if your interested.
Be well dear. 💗
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Never stifle these flowering lines. Give whatever percentage you are comfortable with. The rest will follow. “)
-
hello Fia you be as dark as you need and I will too great write open those doors 💕 I was even judged at du for my darkness so I feel you 💕
-
-
of course glad I could help I dialed back my darkness for so long now it’s hard to break through so thank you as well 💕
-
-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. Glad you were finally able to be 100% authentic my friend. I think “authentic” might be my new word. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
Audrey
@faeble
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group





Mystically hot & sweet. 😉