-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
You’re anything but boring. You know that. I understand what you meant in your comment to Fia. I shun that endless stimulation too. I don’t need it.
I enjoy your writing. -
at least you are content to be yourself I go to lengths just to get away from self part of me drives me crazy 💕I think I might be split personality I can hear internal voices that drive me mad sometimes….
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex
- February 26, 2026

…when I only fucked women
- February 17, 2026





Powerfully penned, Daniel. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian