• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    Time's Up with the talented Adagio

    In a seance of blue, failing light, speaking to the deadbut not in metaphors of flowers or sleepy-time hoursaround the mahogany torrid glory, sinister eventin the shadows, quicken for a deadly eventbuilding in tempo, to my regret as the air thickens...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
    in the detour

    Who are you // when no one is looking The eyes turn off, the filters turn off, the persona algorithm turns offYou — no caption, no pose, no "last seen at 3:17."You are the blur in the mirror, the draft...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • I love being invisible that is I try to be invisible but that is quite impossible how you see this person is beautiful it reminds me of my own personas I employ when dealing with people and invisible me who waits in the shadows great write 💕

    • Powerfully penned, PAR. Always dig the layers and depth of your writes my friend. Excellent work per usual. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Ode to the Shape Shifter

      When I'm restless Turn me into a cat So I can curl up on your lap   When I'm low  Turn me into a raven So I can fly above the hills   When night is dull Turn me into a moth So I can dance around the flames   Turn...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • awesome James I always think it is quite impossible to be contained in one flesh it is at all possible you are one with all these animals 💕

      • I definitely think cats have the best of this world on the fringes of wild and domestic.
        Thanks for your kind words
        Regards

    • My word Sir Knight .. you did make me smile BIGLY .. so much so each corner of my mouth bent upwards toward the ceiling .. very much enjoyed .. Neville

      • I am very glad it had that effect.
        Thanks for reading
        Regards James

  • Profile picture of Gahddess-Worship

    Gahddess-Worship wrote a new post

    10 CC's of Ink, Stat!

    I paused my poetry to feel the weight of my injuries bearing, alone, my cross of depression seeking salvation in suffering finding, instead, the reverse for writing poetry is healing every word my heart  repairing my soul's open gaping wounds stitched whole by verse   08/28/2025, Gahddess_Worship

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • beautiful dearest Gahddess I hope you continue to write from what ever point of view you are facing it does help great write 💕

  • Profile picture of Willow

    Willow Changed their profile cover

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Lj Namkrik
@ljnamk
Profile Photo
Kas
@kassteel
Profile Photo
Ghosteen
@ghosteen

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex

…when I only fucked women

New Report

Close