• Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    A White Petal

    I have fallen in love with her,and I cannot stop my feelings. A rose blooms in our bed,blooming from a rainy summer. A white petal had fallen onto the bedcover,I picked it up, smelled it,and rubbed it on her lips.She still...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Loved this so much Daniel. Enchanting and artfully crafted. I was mesmerized as the scene unfolded through your words.

      John

    • Beautifully penned, Daniel. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Venus

    You rise in the twilight for I too bask in the dark. While I desire the burning day star, I thrive in the night.   You are ornamented with hues of Hell, Heaven, lust, and purity. I embellish the hues of an angel’s velvety...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • This read for me as an emotional sensual journey with such poignancy at the end. Truly deeply felt poetry at its finest.

      John

    • Passionately penned, Daniel. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I felt the burning of this piece. Well done!

  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Time

    You think I don't care I care too much You think I'm not here I'm here in the cuts When you reach out your hand I took it in mine I don't understand Why can't I take some time I won't be gone long I doubt you’ll even...

    Read More
    14 Comments
  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Violin Strings & Piano Wire

    Past pulses as a broken metronome  syncopation of that which is ‘ere, o’er and true    Trombone tomb stone,  for whom the bells toll  may love have been louder than bombs    Can you hear colours of every drumbeat  feel maudlin mandolins opening your skin?   

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Beautiful. Music can take us anywhere even in the wrong direction. Myself, I love the cello and the sound of a weeping violin.

      • Many thanks A. Measured out my life with song. The cello straddling a piano is deliciously sad’som

    • hello dearest poet I can feel the deep resonating emotions from this poem ❤️

      • Thank you Crim. Music can nail the strongest of emotions to the heart’s guts

    • Dark and wonderful even if it wasn’t meant to be! Excellent write!

  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    A Mess

    I say hihow are you? how's it going?just seems I'm the only onewhen did everyone get so impersonal?every conversation ends in awkward silenceam I brain dead or just different?special but not in a special kind of waycry baby, pull...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • No one wants to be the one to say hi first. Everyone thinks that the other person has a hidden agenda. This is an interesting outlook. Never wanted to be a boss. You know I talked with people in charge and some said that they felt the same way.

      • I try to tell myself that those thoughts are just delusions. But the mind does play tricks.

        Thanks for the read friend.

    • Powerfully penned, Nick. It’s a different world out there, dig this write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Seems like there’s a mass apathy sweeping the human race these days. Smile & get blank eyes. Or a frown. It’s rather disheartening…I find myself becoming more reclusive everyday. Not a good thing either, but at least alone explains the silence. Great reflection

      • Honestly I wish I could just lock myself in my house. I get so tried of people. It has become a hostile world.

        Thanks for the read friend.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Lj Namkrik
@ljnamk
Profile Photo
Kas
@kassteel
Profile Photo
Ghosteen
@ghosteen

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex

…when I only fucked women

New Report

Close