• Profile picture of FlatDaddy
    Profile Photo
    FlatDaddy
    @flatdaddy
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Encryption of light

    Even though sad:«That story was another encryption of light.»I wrote it down.

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Angel

    Angel wrote a new post

    Spine

    I, am a swirling collection of empty pieces. Jagged edges, and curved spines, some broken by the very hands that glued them back together, Some loved tenderly by another who kisses me so softly before bed I sometimes fear he...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • “Eyelids like asteroids hailing down unto the earth.” Fantastic!

    • I get almost the image of the female Frankenstein with this piece. I like it.

    • This is an intense write. Lots of raw emotion and great metaphors.
      It’s hard to comment on writes like these because of the subject matter.
      Brave write

    • Oh goddess, this feels so agonizingly familiar. That kind of damage leaves us so afraid to trust the good moments, the sweet touches, the gentle words. Because those things were once used as weapons. This bleeds vulnerability and honesty all over the page. You are heard…

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    sage

    diving my right I perfom a ritualceremonial and beautifullaying out my instrumentsa little sage, some fearther and some crystalscandles lit in reverencealso to make my intent knownsummoning the willing spiritsa soulful plea, deliver my messagedarkness smiles as the starshine...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Phenomenally penned, Brenda. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • hello dearest Damian thank you graciously my friend my writing isn’t everyones cup of tea but you make me feel cared for thank you ❤️

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Jessy Jacob
@jessyandjacob
Profile Photo
Sapphirewolf
@sapphirewolf
Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

Groups

My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City

For Sale By Owner

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close