• Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Withering In Bloom

    A flower of imperfection, I am, waning with the passing seasons.   Springtime flowerets budding to summertime flowering.   This fall time senescence to wintertime death.   Black flower of psychosis, withering in bloom and beauty withering.   The season of fresh hallucinations is indeed upon me!

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Shipwrecked Soul

    Ahoy! There she is! In formal times, gracefully gliding across the glassy sea. Her figure so stout and proud. On a voyage so resolute, unwavering against the coming storms and serpents of the deep blue sea. Her sails swelled by the gift of...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    छलावा

    कोई पूछे उस छलावे से क्यूं जगमगा रहा हैं तेरे तले बसा वो घर मैंने सुना हैं उजियारे में तो सारा जहां रोशन होता हैं ।

    Read More
  • Profile picture of I_IS_ ME

    I_IS_ ME wrote a new post

    Beowulf Pt.2

      I asked her what his name was, then dropped the silver on the floor screaming itHis mother burst into a hysterical laugh, hoping that she was dreaming itI should had seen the resemblance, I should had been a better...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • Nope we have to keep others reading and enjoying, we want you entertained Lady. Thanks

    • This is a magnificent addition to the Beowulf legend. Truly fine storytelling. You really wrote this elegantly and an in grand mythical style. This had me riveted to the screen as I read. I love ancient myth and this is a fine example of a modern writer expanding on a mythical theme.

      John

      • Thank you sir, we also like myths and legends. We hope to continue with writes such as these

  • Profile picture of I_IS_ ME

    I_IS_ ME wrote a new post

    Beowulf

      I, I am Beowulf a God among menAdventurer of a many exploits, my beginnings touches my endsMy existence began so far away, in the dark recesses of a country townAcross an ocean and hidden behind a mountain range, no...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • The shock of discovering you killed your own. That is a horrible way to find out. I like how you wove this tale.

      • Think of Oedipus and the final realization after you impregnate you own mom, hahaha, life is mythology and visa versa at times. Thanks Lady

    • One of our favorite pieces and movies and to put it in a different era the kids may read this, thank you Lady

    • This is an awesomely told tale my friend. You have the story tellers gift for taking an ancient story and breathing into it a fresh perspective that is so invigorating to read. You engage the reader with suspense and then that explosive ending. I too thought of Oedipus when that ending came. A worthy addition to the myth.

      John

    • We really appreciate your reading and comment, much respect

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Jessy Jacob
@jessyandjacob
Profile Photo
Sapphirewolf
@sapphirewolf
Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

Groups

My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City

For Sale By Owner

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close