-
magichearts wrote a new post
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
3 Comments-
This is a magnificent addition to the Beowulf legend. Truly fine storytelling. You really wrote this elegantly and an in grand mythical style. This had me riveted to the screen as I read. I love ancient myth and this is a fine example of a modern writer expanding on a mythical theme.
John
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
5 Comments-
The shock of discovering you killed your own. That is a horrible way to find out. I like how you wove this tale.
-
This is an awesomely told tale my friend. You have the story tellers gift for taking an ancient story and breathing into it a fresh perspective that is so invigorating to read. You engage the reader with suspense and then that explosive ending. I too thought of Oedipus when that ending came. A worthy addition to the myth.
John
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments -
redzone wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Hi Curt. I know I left a review for this poem on WC, but the message is so important, I’m glad you shared it here too.
The imagery on this piece is haunting- The yellow scream is so vivid, almost synesthetic image that makes human atrocity feel terrifyingly alive.
The way sound, color, and darkness intertwine lingers long after reading.
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sapphirewolf
@sapphirewolf
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads



Nope we have to keep others reading and enjoying, we want you entertained Lady. Thanks