-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Tim wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
-
Well if you’re going to use the big E-word like that! We’re going to think the obvious. LOL
And then you put us on the guilt trip of sin once we realize it’s about a steeple of a church! You are sinister.-
-
Ironically, I was thinking of a write about sinners under the shadow of a (large) cross. I’m not sure about the religious aspect or not, just the idea of mankind doing what we do under that perceived shadow.
So we will see.
-
-
-
-
-
twofiftythree joined the group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
1 Comment -
redzone wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





This is like Hannibal Lector . I should have read this in the day. Nice