-
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
-
I’m glad you asked.
I liked it because it reminded me of me, though I don’t have any imaginary friends.I liked it even more because it revealed another side to Paula.A softer,more introspective,less brutalized and probably more honest Paula.
Of course, I could be totally wrong,it could be another fictional piece from you…..
Have a nice day.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






It’s so cold it burns. The rhyme scheme is excellent.