-
Benjamin Scraps replied to the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
Nihilistic perfection for All Hallow’s Eve (3AM is when the shit hits the fan) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfYlbVcHqlE&list=RDVfYlbVcHqlE&start_radio=1
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments -
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
4 Comments-
From the title I connected your poem to writer’s block. I was like: thats interesting. I wonder what is Butcher’s block is like. Reading it reminded me somehow of Joe Goldberg from the series You. I enjoyed reading your poem. The ending was satisfying too. Lol
-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
3 Comments -
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads




good morning dearest Keith thank you for the love on this I wish I had answers definitive ones ❤️